Fridge Service Company is a commercial refrigeration contractor. We focus on providing high-end professional services for those who are in need of repair service of the commercial refrigeration equipment, supply, installation or maintenance services.
What type of refrigeration equipment do we deal with?
- Catering refrigeration -small size plug and play type of cabinets, displays and fixed installations like modular cold stores for restaurants, coffee shops, pizza bars, takeaways and sandwich shops.
- Retail refrigeration – plug and play fridges, large integrated refrigeration installations, like dairy cabinets and chilled storage cold rooms for small to medium size shops and chilled warehouses.
- Refrigeration plants – small to large size purpose built plants for small to medium size FMCG production and storage sites.
- Domestic refrigeration – for those who for whatever reason don’t want to get a new 200 quid freezer.
- Medical refrigeration – inspection and maintenance certificate for insurance purposes.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning equipment dismantling and disposal services – for commercial and public sectors.
Not only we provide reactive repair service for commercial refrigeration equipment for takeaways, cafes, bistros, buffets, restaurants, corner shops, schools, hospitals and manufacturing businesses but we also able to supply and install new commercial refrigeration equipment at the very competitive prices and maintain existing one regardless of who supplied and installed it. Find a link to our store below.
You can find us operating on the High Streets, shopping malls and industrial estates. We repair all makes of commercial display and storage refrigerators, cold rooms, freezers and ice makers like Arneg, Williams, Foster, Gram, True, Interlevin, Atosa, Hoshizaki, Scotsman, Hubbard and many more.
We aim to provide “Same Day” and “Next Day” service for all makes and types of commercial refrigerators. All of our work is warranted, spare parts we use are warranted by manufacturers and all our engineers are F-gas certified giving you that extra peace of mind.
We provide both reactive repair service and planned preventative maintenance(PPM). The purpose of the PPM is to prevent major breakdowns, identify any possible issues before they will lead to equipment failure and expand the lifespan of your equipment.
Should you require any of the services listed above please call us on 02030703858 to arrange swift service.